1. Internet failure
As ACU Bullion Limited. (Hereinafter referred to as " ACU Bullion ") cannot control the signal capability, the reception and routing of signals through the Internet, the structure of the client’s equipment or the reliability of the connection, ACU Bullion is not in the process of trading on the Internet. Responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays.
2. Market risk and online trading
Precious metal margin trading involves considerable risks, and it is not suitable for every investor. ACU Bullion recommends that customers please refer to the customer agreement for a detailed introduction of risks. Regardless of the efficiency of online trading parties, it does not reduce the risk of precious metals trading.
3. Password protection
The customer must keep the password confidential to ensure that third parties cannot access the trading facilities. The client agrees to be responsible for all instructions sent via email and all instructions sent to ACU Bullion via email, orally or in writing, even if they are issued by a third party, these instructions have been authenticated with the client's password and account number, according to The judgment of ACU Bullion is believed to be the superficial authorization of the client. ACU Bullion is not responsible for further inquiries about this apparent permission, nor is it responsible for the consequences of actions or non-actions taken in accordance with these instructions or apparent permission.
4. Quotation error
When certain quotation or transaction price errors occur, ACU Bullion will not be responsible for any account balance errors caused by this error. These errors include but are not limited to: trader's wrong quotation, non-international market price quotation, or any quotation error (for example: hardware, software or network problems, or incorrect information provided by a third party). ACU Bullion does not need to bear any responsibility for the account balance caused by the error. When placing an order, the customer needs to reserve enough time to execute the order and the system calculates the required margin time. If the execution price of the order or the order setting is too close to the market price, it may trigger other orders (regardless of the order type) or issue a margin reminder. ACU Bullion will not be responsible for margin reminders, account balances or account positions caused by the system not having enough time to execute orders or perform calculations. The above shall not be regarded as an exhaustive list. In the event of a quotation or execution error, ACU Bullion reserves the right to make any corrections or adjustments. Any disputes related to quotation and settlement errors can only be settled by ACU Bullion on its own discretion. If any loss, damage or liability is caused as a result, the customer agrees to make compensation so that ACU Bullion will not be damaged.
5. Set stamp
The Internet, connection delays and errors in quotation sometimes cause the quotation displayed on the ACU Bullion trading platform to not accurately reflect the real-time market price. "Hard sticking" and "cutting foreign exchange", or the behavior of profiting from the price difference due to the delay of network connection, cannot exist in the over-the-counter market where customers directly buy and sell with market makers. ACU Bullion does not allow customers to conduct such arbitrage behaviors on the company's trading platform. Transactions that rely on hedging opportunities due to price lag may be cancelled. ACU Bullion reserves the right to make necessary changes and adjustments to the accounts involved in the above-mentioned transactions. ACU Bullion has the sole discretion to request traders to intervene or approve all orders and or terminate the accounts of relevant customers. ACU Bullion can completely resolve disputes arising from arbitrage or price manipulation on its own. ACU Bullion reserves the right to withhold the withdrawal until the above problems can be solved. Any actions or resolutions stated here will not damage or cause ACU Bullion to waive any rights or compensations it has to customers and its employees.
6. Price, order execution and platform control
ACU Bullion is strictly forbidden to manipulate its price, execution and platform in any form. If ACU Bullion suspects that any account is engaged in manipulation, ACU Bullion reserves the right to investigate and review the account, and deduct the profit earned from related activities from the suspected account. ACU Bullion reserves the right to make necessary corrections or adjustments to the relevant accounts. For accounts suspected of engaging in manipulation, ACU Bullion has the sole discretion to require traders to intervene, approve orders and or terminate the accounts of relevant customers. As for any disputes arising from stamping and/or manipulation, ACU Bullion is completely autonomous. ACU Bullion may, at its discretion, decide to report relevant incidents to any relevant regulatory or law enforcement agency. Any actions or resolutions stated here do not exempt or impair the rights or compensations of ACU Bullion to customers and its employees, and all are expressly reserved rights or compensations.
7. Bankruptcy Disclosure
The transaction between the client and ACU Bullion is not conducted on the exchange. In the event of bankruptcy of ACU Bullion, the customer may not get the priority of repayment if it recovers the relevant deposited funds or the profit earned in the transaction from ACU Bullion. Without priority repayment, customers are unsecured creditors, and will receive compensation from other creditors only after paying those priority claims.
1. If the customer transfers the transaction authorization or the management of its account to a third party (hereinafter referred to as the "introducer"), whether in an autonomous or non-autonomous way, ACU Bullion will never make a choice to the customer Responsible or make any recommendations for this. ACU Bullion does not make any statement or guarantee to the relevant transaction introducer; ACU Bullion is not responsible for the losses incurred to customers due to the actions of the transaction introducer; ACU Bullion does not make any implicit or guarantee about the operation of the transaction introducer. Direct support or approval. ACU Bullion recommends that customers should not hand over the management of their accounts to a third party. If the customer authorizes the customer introducer to manage his account, the customer shall bear the risk.
2. As to the information or suggestions that the customer has or will obtain from the introducer or any other non- ACU Bullion employees, ACU Bullion cannot control, nor support or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of its precious metal transactions ( See "Introducer Disclosure"). If the introducer or any other third party provides any information or advice about precious metals to the customer, ACU Bullion will never be responsible for the loss caused by the customer's use of the above information or advice. The client understands that the introducer or various third parties, including the sellers who sell transaction systems, courses, research or recommendations, may or may not be regulated by government agencies.
3. The customer shall fully comply with relevant local laws and regulations, including obtaining the consent of the government or other parties in order to comply with any other procedures that must be followed in these regions or jurisdictions, and the need to pay for any local related transactions due to the use of this platform for transactions Taxes, duties and other amounts. When a customer conducts transactions on this platform, it will be deemed that the customer declares and warrants to ACU Bullion that it has complied with local laws and regulations. If the customer has any questions about the situation, please consult a professional consultant.
4. All customers must be aware that any return guarantee is illegal. In addition, ACU Bullion is not responsible for any allegations or guarantees made by ACU Bullion, its employees and/or affiliates except for written records. ACU Bullion does not supervise the activities of the introducer and shall not be liable for any statements made by the introducer. ACU Bullion and the introducer are completely independent of each other. The direct agreement between ACU Bullion and the introducer does not establish a joint venture or partnership relationship.
The introducer is not an agent or employee of ACU Bullion
1. The client understands and agrees that if the customer's account in ACU Bullion is introduced by an introducer, the introducer can access the customer's personal data and other information about the customer's transaction activity in the ACU Bullion account. The client understands and agrees that if the customer’s account in ACU Bullion is introduced by an introducer, the introducer will have the right to access the customer’s ACU Bullion account, but the introducer shall not engage in the customer’s ACU Bullion account. Transactions, unless the client authorizes the introducer to transact on behalf of the client through an authorization agreement.
2. The client understands and confirms that ACU Bullion may pay the introducer to recommend the client, and such remuneration may be given in accordance with each transaction or other methods. The remuneration given to the introducer may need to expand the spread to the customer, that is, a price increase that is generally higher than the normal price difference provided by the number of gold industry. In addition, the customer has the right to be accurately informed of the details of this remuneration.
3. Because the risk factor of precious metal trading is very high, only real "risk" funds can be used for this type of transaction. If the client has no surplus funds to lose, the client should not trade in the precious metal market.
4. The client understands that the introducer or many third parties who sell transaction systems, courses, procedures, research or suggestions are not regulated by government agencies.
5. If the customer has been told or believed that the use of any third-party trading system, courses, procedures, or research or suggestions provided by the introducer or other third parties will bring trading profits, the customer hereby confirms, agrees and understands The precious metal transactions conducted, including transactions conducted through any third-party trading system, program, or research or advice provided by the introducer or other third parties involve a large risk of loss and may not necessarily bring profit, Customers should take measures to avoid risks or limit risks.
6. If the introducer or any third party provides information or advice on precious metals trading to the customer, ACU Bullion will not be responsible for the loss caused by the customer's use of the information or advice.
7. The client confirms that ACU Bullion and anyone related to it has not made any promises regarding the future profit and loss of the client's account. Customers understand that precious metals trading has great risks, and many investors have lost trading money in precious metals trading.
8. ACU Bullion will provide risk disclosure information when new customers open an account. Customers must read this information carefully and must not rely on any information of the contrary intention from elsewhere. Customers who conduct transactions on this platform will be deemed to have read and understood the risk statement of ACU Bullion.
9. As for the information or advice that the customer has or will obtain from the introducer or any other non- ACU Bullion employees, ACU Bullion cannot control, nor support or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of its precious metal transactions.
10. ACU Bullion does not support or guarantee the services provided by the introducer. Since the introducer is not an employee or agent of ACU Bullion, it is the client's responsibility to verify and strictly evaluate the introducer before enjoying its services.